As a PBX (Private Branch Exchange) Provider, Sipnex makes a wide array of technical equipment (routers, switches, hubs, phone-adapters, and phone-sets) available to our clients; while, at a higher level, manages – in an automated fashion – our clients’ internal communications, plus the calls that go in and out of your office(s) every day.
Benefits of a PBX System
• Self-control via control panels that are designed to be intuitive
• Call forwarding
• Call Logging
• Call Transfer
• Call Waiting
• Call Blocking
• Powerful call-routing without the need to buy expensive backbone equipment
• Multiple private phone lines and be derived by “splitting” a single line.
• Free internal telephonic communication among your organization’s members
• Sustained connections for long periods of time
• Detailed reporting of activity on the PBX
VoIP combines PBX with Internet Telephony
As VoiceOver IP (VoIP) changes analog PBX systems to digital ones, you can now seamlessly switch phonecalls between VoIP customers and your support staff using standard telephones. Sipnex will host your PBX (“Virtual PBX”) for a monthly cloud-service cost. Your employees can continue to use their own phones and routers.